Tech giants are hard at work prepping their latest products for 2020, which means awesome deals on a lot of fantastic (and previously expensive) products to make shelf space. From excellent noise-canceling headphones and a great smartwatch to a 25 percent discount on one of our all-time favorite robot vacuums, it’s a great weekend to snag some new gear.
When you buy something using the links in our stories, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Here’s how it works. You can also support our reporting and reviewing by purchasing an unlimited subscription to WIRED for $10 a year.
For more info on the best models available right now, check out our guides to the Best Headphones and Best Cheap Smartphones.
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case for $129 ($30 off): We’re not the biggest AirPods fanscheck out our list of the Best Wirefree Earbuds to see our top picksbut if you’re dead set on a pair, now is the time to buy: Apple rarely discounts products so heavily.
- Bose QC35 II Headphones In Rose Gold for $220 ($129 off): You’ve gotta get the Bose QC35 II (8/10, WIRED Recommends) in rose gold. This is a screaming deal on some of the best noise-canceling headphones of all time. Who cares what they look like if you can’t hear that screaming baby two rows up?
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 for $255 ($145 off): The Galaxy Watch Active2 is on our list of the Best Smartwatches, specifically for Android owners because of its classic round design, fantastic screen, and great battery life. It works with iPhones, too.
- Anker PowerCore Essential 20,000 USB-C Portable Charger for $37 ($13 off): Anker makes some of the best portable chargers around, and this bad boy packs enough juice to charge an iPhone XS five and half times.
- OnePlus 7T for $499 ($100 off): The OnePlus 8 is around the corner, so it’s natural to see a discount on OnePlus’ existing lineup, and this is one of the best phones it has ever released. It’s incredibly powerful, has a high refresh rate screen for smoother gaming, and it charges up super quick.